THE ONE ANOTHERS OF SCRIPTURE
· Love one another
· Do not oppress one another
· Be at peace with one another
· Show hospitality with one another
· We are members one of another
· Honor one another
· Do not judge one another
· Receive one another
· Do not excuse one another
· Do not fight with one another
· Serve one another
· Do not envy one another
· Admonish one another
· Wait for one another
· Greet one another
· Care for one another
· Bear the burdens of one another
· Show deference to one another
· Forgive one another
· Be kind to one another
· Submit to one another
· Do not lie to one another
· Provoke to good works one another
· Comfort one another
· Concern yourself in the affairs of one another
· Do not hate one another
· Do not speak evil of one another
· Pray for one another
· Be like?minded toward one another
· Do not hold a grudge against one another
· Highly esteem one another
· Do not be partial toward one another
· Have fellowship with one another
· Edify one another
· Teach one another
· Do good to one another
· Exhort one another
· Minister spiritual gifts to one another
Love one another
· John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
· John 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
· John 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
· John 15:17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.
· Rom 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
· 1 Th 4:9 But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another.
· 2 Th 1:3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth;
· 1 Pet 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
· 1 John 3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
· 1 John 3:23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
· 1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
· 1 John 4:11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
· 1 John 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
· 2 John 1:5 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.
Do not oppress one another
· Lev 25:17 Ye shall not therefore oppress one another; but thou shalt fear thy God: for I am the LORD your God.
Be at peace with one another
· Mark 9:50 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.
· I Th 5:13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their works sake. And be at peace among yourselves.
Show hospitality with one another
· John 13:14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another?s feet.
· 1 Pet 4:9 Use hospitality one to another without grudging.
We are members one of another
· Rom 12:5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
· Eph 4:25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.
Honor one another
· Rom 12:10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
Do not judge one another
· Rom 14:13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother’s way.
Receive one another
· Rom 15:7 Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God.
Do not excuse one another
· Rom 2:15 Which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;
Do not fight with one another
· Gal 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.
Serve one another
· Gal 5:13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
Do not envy one another
· Gal 5:26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
Admonish one another
· Rom 15:14 And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.
Wait for one another
· 1 Cor 11:33 Wherefore, my brethren, when ye come together to eat, tarry one for another.
Greet one another
· Rom 16:16 Salute one another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you.
· 1 Cor 16:20 All the brethren greet you. Greet ye one another with an holy kiss.
· 2 Cor 13:12 Greet one another with an holy kiss.
· 1 Pet 5:14 Greet ye one another with a kiss of charity. Peace be with you all that are in Christ Jesus. Amen.
Care for one another
· 1 Cor 12:25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.
Bear the burdens of one another
· Gal 6:2 Bear ye one anothers burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Show deference to one another
· Eph 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
Forgive one another
· Col 3:13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
Be kind to one another
· Eph 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.
Submit to one another
· Eph 5:21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
· 1 Pet 5:5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
Do not lie to one another
· Col 3:9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
Provoke to good works one another
· Heb 10:24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
Comfort one another
· 1 Th 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
· 1 Th 5:11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
Concern yourself in the affairs of one another
· Phil 2:4 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
Do not hate one another
· Titus 3:3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
Do not speak evil of one another
· James 4:11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
Pray for one another
· James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
Be like?minded toward one another
· Rom 12:16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
· Rom 15:5 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:
Do not hold a grudge against one another
· James 5:9 Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.
Highly esteem one another
· Phil 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
Do not be partial toward one another
· James 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool: Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?
Have fellowship with one another
· I John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
Edify one another
· Rom 14:19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
· Rom 15:1-2 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.
· Eph 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
· Eph 5:19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
Teach one another
· Col 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
Do good to one another
· I Thess 5:15 See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.
Exhort one another
· Heb 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
Minister spiritual gifts to one another
· I Peter 4:10 As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
– Compiled by Marc White, Florida